fbpx
Celebrity Gossip

George Michael overdosed on GHB in a shower two years earlier than he died

George Michael overdosed on GHB in a shower two years earlier than he died

George Michael (pictured) overdosed on the get together drug GHB – two years earlier than his former lover claims he killed himself George Michael overdosed on the get together drug GHB – two years earlier than he died in an alleged suicide. The singer, 53, was discovered unconscious in a shower tub at his residence in Highgate, north London after taking the Class C drug in 2014. He was rushed to hospital, the place his agent mentioned he was having ‘routine assessments’, stories The Solar.  The revelation comes a day after his ex-partner Fadi Fawaz made the sensational declare the Wham! star killed himself on Christmas Eve 2016. A coroner concluded he died on account of pure causes at his nation residence in Goring-on-Thames, Oxfordshire on Christmas Day. However Fawaz, 45, is now insisting his ex-boyfriend took his personal life, following one other 4 makes an attempt to kill himself.   In a collection of emails seen by the newspaper, Fawaz writes: ‘It took 5 makes an attempt… I am sick and bored with folks asking me what occurred on Christmas Day. ‘Let me let you know, George died on his mom’s birthday, so that may reply a couple of questions. ‘To not point out it took 5 makes an attempt to handle to finish his life. I feel it is essential for the story.’ The revelation comes a day after his ex-partner Fadi Fawaz (pictured with the star exterior his north London residence in 2012) made the sensational declare the Wham! star killed himself on Christmas Eve 2016 The hairdresser to the celebs has been at struggle with the Michael household over his belongings and beforehand claimed he slept in his automobile on Christmas Eve 2016, discovering his physique the subsequent day. His now says he died the day earlier than, on the star’s birthday, following one other deadly overdose.   An enormous George Michael shrine has solely not too long ago been taken down from exterior his Highgate mansion. Followers laid flowers, framed pictures and candles exterior his residence, which is situated in unique Highgate Village, residence to Jamie Oliver and Kate Moss, for over a yr. Pictured: The singer, 53, was discovered unconscious in a shower tub at his residence in Highgate, north London after taking the Class C drug in 2014 Michael is pictured along with his hair dresser boyfriend Fadi Fawaz, 45, in London in 2012  • For confidential help within the UK, name the Samaritans on 116123 or go to a neighborhood department. See www.samaritans.org for particulars. • For confidential help in Australia name Lifeline for 24-hour disaster help on 13 11 14 or go to www.lifeline.org.au. Suicide Name Again Service: 1300 659 467 • Within the US, for those who or anybody you recognize wants to speak, the Nationwide Suicide Prevention Lifeline is offered 24/7 at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) 
supply: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/information/article-5978437/George-Michael-drug-overdose-GHB-bath-Highgate-north-London-home-2014.html

Previous ArticleNext Article
Emma Jones is an entertainment journalist for UKCelebrityNews and other magazines. The author or coauthor of ten books, Emma has sold several million copies since 2006. She worked for eleven years as a writer and editor at the national news biweekly WORLD magazine.

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of